Seeking an Intelligence Analyst to join our team in Los Angeles, CA.
Must be a US Citizen with an active Secret or Top Secret Clearance.
- Subject-matter expertise in counter-terrorism and intelligence, including, but not limited to: international terrorism, domestic terrorism, transportation security, weapons of mass destruction, cyber threats, agro-terrorism, public health, anti-terrorism/force protection, critical infrastructure protection, policy development, and acting as a public safety liaison
- Ability to develop, write, and present strategic and tactical analyses
- Ability to develop and establish relationships with local, state, and Federal agency partners
- Background in Federal, state, or local agencies, including, but not limited to: Central Intelligence Agency (CIA); Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI); Department of Homeland Security (DHS) including the National Operations Center (NOC); Department of Defense (DoD); the California Department of Justice (DOJ); and local law enforcement agencies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of critical infrastructure, the aviation transportation sector, and related threats
- Familiarity with the California Office of Emergency Services (CalOES), the California State Threat Assessment System (STAS), the National Network of Fusion Centers, law enforcement intelligence operations, and homeland security partners across the nation
The Intelligence Analyst duties include:
- Providing proficient and authoritative intelligence analysis to support senior level decision-makers, stakeholders, and public safety personnel in achieving their objectives in law enforcement and other public safety and security operations
- Developing subject matter expertise on assigned public safety and security topics
- Conducting all-source, integrated intelligence analysis relating to complex public safety and national security topics
- Identifying threats, trends, and new developments by analyzing raw information
- Writing short-suspense, all-source intelligence products based on varying sources of intelligence disciplines
- Conducting briefings as needed for varying levels of customers
- Identifying intelligence gaps and submitting requirements to fill those gaps
- Conducting exhaustive database searches, extracting information, and analyzing the information
- Providing intelligence or investigative analytic products to support operations and reach-back support to forward-deployed elements
- Prioritizing, categorizing, and responding to requests for information
- Conducting multi-discipline analyses of complex, network-centric target sets
- Using computer-based applications, including graphics and presentation software, databases.
A bachelors degree from an accredited institution is desirable, plus a minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience conducting intelligence analysis in a Federal intelligence agency, the military, or state and/or local law enforcement intelligence unit
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.