Own your opportunity to work alongside federal civilian agencies. Make an impact by providing services that help the government ensure the well being of U.S. citizens.
Deliver insights to help our clients turn data into action as a Data Analyst Senior at GDIT. Your work will provide transformative solutions to our clients’ big-data obstacles and help advance the mission. Here, you can make a meaningful impact on our clients’ mission and on your career.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Data Analyst Senior you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on Data Analyst Senior joining our team to identify instances and schemes related to Medicare fraud waste and abuse working within in a team environment.
HOW A DATA ANALYST SENIOR WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
● Performs data analysis, interpretation, and management duties. Develops rules and methodologies for data collection and analysis
● Applies and integrates statistical, mathematical, predictive modeling and business analysis skills to manage and manipulate complex, high volume data from a variety Medicare sources.
● Analyzes organizational data and conducts advanced statistical analysis
● Interacts regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements
● Develops innovative strategies and quantifies the competitive performance of the organization's operations and/or markets
●Applies mathematical calculations to recommend solutions to technical problems of high complexity.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
● Education: Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science (related to Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Healthcare related fields or related work experience (minimum 4 years.)
● Required Experience:
● Required Technical Skills:
● Required Skills and Abilities:
● Preferred Skills:
● Must be a US Citizen
● Must be able to obtain a Public Trust
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
● 401K with company match
● Comprehensive health and wellness packages
● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
● Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
● Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
5 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
Less than 10%
U.S. Citizenship Required
The likely salary range for this position is $92,000 - $138,000, this is not, however, a guarantee of compensation or salary; rather, salary will be set based on experience, geographic location and possibly contractual requirements and could fall outside of this range.
View information about benefits and our total rewards program.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.