Own your opportunity to serve as a critical component of our nation’s safety and security. Make an impact by using your expertise to protect our country from threats.
Lead groups of SMEs and others as appropriate through development of certifications and related materials using the development process outlined in USD(I&S) documentation or similar method to meet USD(I&S) and industry standards and requirements for accredited certification.
Contribute to all tasks supporting the development, maintenance, operation, and sustainment of the Cryptologic and Cybersecurity certification program in accordance with industry, NSA, and USD (I&S) guidance and standards.
Use accepted professional standards to design, develop, validate, document, and monitor Cryptologic and Cybersecurity Certifications that will achieve NCCA accreditation or meet other agreed to standards by performing tasks including the following:
- Leading and facilitating groups to perform Job Task Analyses that meet NCCA standards, using industry best practices.
- Developing assessment blueprints to specify knowledge domains covered in the certification programs.
- Training and leading Cryptologic and Cybersecurity subject matter experts in developing test questions appropriate for the proficiency level assessment.
- Conducting pilot tests and analyzing pilot test results and SME feedback to develop multiple operational assessment forms.
- Facilitating and conducting standard setting panels to develop provisional cut scores for the assessments, assist with pilot planning and execution.
- Recommending, defending and justifying provisional and operational cut scores for Cryptologic and Cybersecurity assessments.
- Drafting technical reports detailing the industry standard processes used in the development of Cryptologic and Cybersecurity certification assessments.
- Supporting the development and processing of accreditation package.
Developing the evaluation tool(s) to be used to efficiently and effectively measure mastery of the learning objectives for each certification level and domain.
Continuously monitoring Cryptologic and Cybersecurity certification performance (overall and items level) to ensure that the assessments/certifications are performing as intended.
Providing other support necessary to develop and implement Cryptologic and Cybersecurity certifications.
- Master's Degree in Industrial Organizational Psychology or related field (e.g. Educational Psychology)
- At least five (5) years demonstrated experience developing and maintaining certifications in compliance with accrediting bodies, such as the Institute for Credentialing Excellence and National Commission for Certifying Agencies.
- At least five (5) years demonstrated experience designing and constructing legally defensible test instruments to include Subject Matter Expert training, Job Task Analyses, Item Development workshop facilitation, Standard-Setting Panel administration.
- Demonstrated experience in applying knowledge of current industry best practices for certifications.
- Doctorate degree in Industrial Organizational Psychology or related field (e.g. Educational Psychology).
- At least five (5) years demonstrated experience in advising clients of ethical and legal standards and risks related to employee selection and psychometric assessment.
- Five (5) years demonstrated experience working within the Intelligence Community and/or DoD, with preference for NSA/Cryptologic and Cybersecurity missions.
- Institute for Credentialing Excellence Certified Credentialing Specialist.
5 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
Less than 10%
U.S. Citizenship Required
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.