GDIT is hiring junior and mid-level data analysts and engineers to support the data collection and analysis efforts for monitoring the implementation of a government program with respect to the care and placement of participants in a network of care providers. The Analysts will enhance and develop reporting and analytics capabilities, support forecast modeling, develop automated reporting solutions and dashboards, build briefing products, conduct and deliver analysis, and coordinate/implement data collection efforts.
· Work with domain experts and data analysts to develop reporting products
· Prototype data products and conduct analysis and feasibility based on program requirements
· Build connections, develop reports, and publish data to the development and production environments
· Use ETL tools to extract and load data for various reports
· Create documentation and presentations
· Provide training for data analysts and staff on data tools and products
· Support data collection, analysis and visualization projects as needed, including data modeling, database creation, and technical support
· Recommend technical and automated solutions for manual processes
· Work with contractor and federal staff to enhance the collection and analysis of program data
· Update and develop data collection tools and processes to yield statistically reliable and informative data and support program assessments
· Assist in identifying performance outcomes and indicators
· Identify uniform data points for analysis
· Conduct high-level data interpretation and statistical analysis using a data analytics platform
· Prepare written summaries and presentations that reflect the results of the data analysis and present findings to agency leadership
· Provide ad-hoc data reporting as needed
· Help train contractor and field staff on the use of data collection and analysis tools
· Assist with projects that support the continual improvement of data analysis
· Compile, analyze, and visualize data using a data visualization platform such as Tableau
· Working knowledge of data visualization platforms (Tableau) and scripting languages (R)
· Working knowledge of SQL and familiarity with relational databases
· Exceptional analytic skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Flexible schedules and hours
Candidates should have specialties in one or more of these areas:
· Statistical analysis and modeling
· Natural language processing
· Experience with quantitative and qualitative data analysis
· Data engineering and experience working with large datasets, performing tasks such as data cleaning and processing (ETL)
· Solid knowledge of SQL
· Python and/or R
· Linux and ability to maintain a Linux server
· Data entry
GDIT will consider all applications and experience levels and locations. All applicants must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a related field, with 2+ years of relevant experience. Some positions will require weekend or evening shifts, and travel to intake sites.
This position will be remote but may require working from an office at later time. A Washington, DC location is preferred but not required.
US citizenship is required. All applicants will undergo a background investigation (Public Trust).
This position requires being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by December 8, 2021 or the start date, if after December 8.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.