Please take this opportunity to join one of GDIT's fastest long-standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional fast paced team.
We are looking for a SharePoint Engineer to be responsible for all aspects of systems management to include needs analysis, implementation, troubleshooting, and the development of specialized and dynamic sites.
* The SharePoint Engineer collaborates with Task Order and Project Management to understand and develop SharePoint sites based on customer's needs.
* The SharePoint Engineer is responsible for assisting with deployment and sustainment to include technical challenges for software and hardware configurations.
* Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problem - Manages the functionality and efficiency of a SharePoint Farm, site collection, and assists Content Managers.
* Install, upgrade, and patch multi-server SharePoint farms
* Configure and troubleshoot SharePoint service
* Configure and troubleshoot SharePoint security groups, permissions, and settings.
* Work with Database Administrators to configure and monitor SharePoint database servers.
* Design, implement, and test effective SharePoint farm backup and recovery processes.
* Automate installation, maintenance, monitoring, and operations activities through PowerShell scripting.
* Participates in special projects as required
Bachelors and masters degree (may substitute additional years of experience)
Required Qualifications: (years required will be auto populated by iCIMS)
1. 8+ Years of experience required.
2. Must possess and maintain a TS/SCI clearance.
3. Experience with SharePoint 2013.
4. Working knowledge of SharePoint Designer.
5. Working knowledge of Windows Server, DNS, Active Directory, and Load Balancing.
6. Ability to design and deploy SharePoint forms, workflows and notifications using InfoPath and InfoPath form services and integrate with existing MS platforms as well as legacy systems and databases.
7. Solid understanding of KM processes and procedures.
" We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.