Own your opportunity to serve as a critical component of our nation’s safety and security. Make an impact by using your expertise to protect our country from threats.
Transform technology into opportunity as an Information Security Analyst Senior with GDIT. A career in enterprise IT means connecting and enhancing the systems that matter most. At GDIT you’ll be at the forefront of innovation and play a meaningful part in improving how agencies operate.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As an Information Security Analyst Senior you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on Information Security Analyst Senior joining our team.
HOW AN INFORMATION SECURITY ANALYST SENIOR WILL MAKE AN IMPACT ● Performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction ● Monitors and analyzes Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) to identify security issues for remediation ● Conducts regular audits to ensure that systems are being operated securely, and information systems security policies and procedures are being implemented as defined in security plans
● Develops, tests, and operates firewalls, intrusion detection systems, enterprise antivirus systems and software deployment tools
● Researches, evaluates, tests, and implements new security software or devices
● Implements, enforces, communicates, and develops security policies or plans for data, software applications, hardware, telecommunications, and information systems security education/awareness programs
● Performs periodic and on-demand system audits and vulnerability assessments, including user accounts, application access, file system and external Web integrity scans to determine compliance
● Communicates alerts to agencies regarding intrusions and compromises to their network infrastructure, applications, and operating systems
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED: ● Education: Technical Training, Certification(s) or Degree ● Required Experience: 3+ years of related experience ● Security Clearance Level: TS/SCI w/Poly ● Required Skills and Abilities: communication and problem solving ● Location: On Site ● US Citizenship Required
● Certification: DoD 8570 compliance with IAT Level I or higher is required
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE: ● 401K with company match ● Comprehensive health and wellness packages ● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career ● Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications ● Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
Years of Experience
3 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
CompTIA A+ - CompTIA - CompTIA
Less than 10%
U.S. Citizenship Required
About Our Work
We are GDIT. A global technology and professional services company that delivers consulting, technology and mission services to every major agency across the U.S. government, defense and intelligence community. Our 30,000 experts extract the power of technology to create immediate value and deliver solutions at the edge of innovation. We operate across 30 countries worldwide, offering leading capabilities in digital modernization, AI/ML, Cloud, Cyber and application development. Together with our clients, we strive to create a safer, smarter world by harnessing the power of deep expertise and advanced technology.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.