Own your opportunity to work alongside federal civilian agencies. Make an impact by providing services that help the government ensure the well being of U.S. citizens.
Quality Analysis Engineer III
The Quality Assurance / Test Engineer will be a part of an Agile software development team integral in performing testing, analyzing customer requests, gathering requirements, and helping the team adhere to agile methodology and scrum ceremonies. Key skills needed for the position include experience testing web applications, strong verbal and written skills, and familiarity with business tools listed below:
• Will lead a team of QA Engineers. • Responsible for creating software test and automating test cases, performing application testing, validating bugs, and isolating issues; writing and initiating tests and then analyzing and reporting the test results in the ticketing system; and performing configuration management, change management, and release management. • May be asked to write summary reports that help executive managers determine how to proceed in completing the project.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED: ● Education: Bachelors degree or equivalent experience (1 year of education = 1.5 years of experience) ● Required Experience: 5+ years of related experience. *
• Experience with the Atlassian tools to include Jira and Confluence. • Experience with Agile and Scrum and Kanban frameworks/
methodologies. ● Security Clearance Level: TS ● Required Skills and Abilities: Documented and demonstrated experience in Quality Assurance role within a software development project . . Key skills needed for the position include experience testing web applications, strong verbal and written skills, and familiarity with business tools .
● Location:On Customer Site ●US Citizenship Required GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
● 401K with company match ● Comprehensive health and wellness packages ● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career ● Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications ● Cutting-edge technology you can learn from ● Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
Years of Experience
5 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
Less than 10%
U.S. Citizenship Required
About Our Work
We are GDIT. A global technology and professional services company that delivers consulting, technology and mission services to every major agency across the U.S. government, defense and intelligence community. Our 30,000 experts extract the power of technology to create immediate value and deliver solutions at the edge of innovation. We operate across 30 countries worldwide, offering leading capabilities in digital modernization, AI/ML, Cloud, Cyber and application development. Together with our clients, we strive to create a safer, smarter world by harnessing the power of deep expertise and advanced technology.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.