GDIT is preparing to hire for all levels of Program Security Representatives in various locations. Specific position requirements and locations will be determined in the future. If interested in this position please apply; if qualified a recruiter will contact you with additional information.
The Program Security Representative’s primary function is to provide multi-discipline security support for one or more of the customer’s Special Access Programs (SAPs). The position will provide “day-to-day” multi-discipline analysis for Collateral, Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Program (SAP) activities. Locations may vary; multiple CONUS and OCONUS locations may be available.
Performance shall include:
· Ensure strict adherence to the provisions of the NISPOM, its Supplement, the DoD Overprint, DCID, ICD, and SAP policy
· Assist in developing and executing approved policies and procedures for safeguarding Special Access Program (SAP), Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and collateral data in support of US military operations
· Provide day-to-day security support that includes continuous assessment of procedures to identify shortfalls and provide appropriate recommendations for revising and improving security policies, procedures, and systems
· Identify vulnerabilities, threats, and risks to test, training, and operational activities
· Assist in developing, implementing, and training the Operations Security program
· Assist in providing contractor and subordinate facility assistance and oversight
· Brief all levels of personnel, both in the government and senior civilian services, on a variety of security related topics
· Conduct and document SAP facility compliance reviews, follow-on facility reviews, and facility close-outs
· Monitor, report and track all corrective actions resulting from compliance reviews
· Ensure timely notification of pertinent security matters to program technical and management staff
· Conduct exploration of any loss, compromise, or suspected compromise of classified and/or sensitive information, including conducting preliminary inquiries and generating damage assessments resulting from the loss of classified information.
· Coordinate with SAP security personnel to ensure lessons learned are incorporated into the curriculum for the SAP security education & awareness program
· 5 - 12 years related experience
Level I-SAP Experience desired Level II-SAP Experience required Level III-2+ years of SAP Experience required
· Bachelor’s degree in a related area or equivalent experience (4 years)
· Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
· Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information
· Willingness to submit to a Counterintelligence polygraph
· Must be familiar with security policy/manuals and the appropriate DCIDs/JAFANs and other guiding policy documents
· Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DOD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
· Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision
· Willingness to travel within the organizational geographic Area of Responsibility (AOR) (note could be extensive, and will include both air and ground transportation)
Prepares incident reports of analysis methodology and results.
Ensure compliance with regulations and privacy laws.
Provides guidance and leadership to less-experienced team members.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: BA/BS (or equivalent experience), 5+ years of experience
This position requires being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by December 8, 2021 or the start date, if after December 8.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.