Experience provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
· Have understanding of operational characteristics of a variety of computer hardware, software applications and operating systems.
· Have basic knowledge of network patch panels and switch ports.
· Ability to identify customer issues, develop effective solutions and translate those to development teams.
· Experience with Responding to queries either in person or over the phone.
· Experience with writing training manuals.
· Experience with Training computer users.
· Ability to ask questions to determine nature of technical problem and respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
· Ability to walk customer through problem-solving process.
· Experience with installing or troubleshoot computer peripherals for users.
· Exhibit strong communication skills
· Experience with managing concurrent projects.
· Experienced with MS Office Suite.
· Experienced with MS project or similar tool.
· Preferred – ITIL Certified
· Preferred – Remedy or ServiceNow tool experience
· Preferred – Security + Certified
Associate's degree or equivalent.
5+ year's experience.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.