At GDIT our people are our business. We pride ourselves on the work our innovators do to support and secure some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the world. We wouldn't be successful without our ability to attract new talent to join our team.
We're looking for a Senior Contracts Administrator who will lead negotiation and administration of contracts and/or subcontracts (sub to prime) .
Are you ready to join and grow our 35,000 everyday heroes?
A Day in the Life:
· Administers contracts and/or subcontracts, including negotiation, correspondence, documentation, certification, financial reporting, and product delivery for major contracts.
· Negotiates contract terms from proposal stage to project close-out in accordance with relevant regulations.
· Coordinates approval of negotiations, contracts, and subcontracts with appropriate management staff.
· Provides advice and interpretation of contract requirements.
· Reviews solicitation requests and GDIT proposal volumes to identify risk areas and ensure compliance with terms and conditions.
· Active participant on proposal team which includes pricing and scheduling strategy, coordination of requirements, and proposal risk assessment.
· Participates in program reviews, status briefings and customer interaction whenever the contracting officer is involved.
· Coordinates with program managers and all matrixed organizations to ensure contract requirements are fulfilled.
· Maintains, updates and communicates bid and proposal information.
· May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced contract administrators.
· Maintains current knowledge of relevant contractual procedures and practices.
· Participates and offers opinions on proposal and program strategy
· Initiates and maintains an extensive network of communication with contracting specialists/officers
· Participates in special projects as required.
· Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
· Active TS/ SCI required
· 5-8 years of related experience in contracts administration.
· Comprehensive knowledge of the practices, procedures, and processes involved in contract administration.
· Comprehensive knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, terms, conditions, and policies governing assigned contracts, including FAR, DFAR, and CAS.
· Effective administrative and organizational skills.
· Effective communication skills.
· Ability to operate and negotiate independently
· Problem solving skills
· Extensive GDIT business acumen
" We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.