Join General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) and be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the world’s most complex technical challenges. We are searching for an Intelligence Analyst to join the team in Dahlgren, VA.
You will provide support the Naval Surface and Mine Warfighting Development Center Integrated Air and Missile Defense Division (SMWDC IAMD) by providing analysis and assistance in support of Advanced Tactical Training (ATT), Operational Support, tactical doctrine review/development, and capability analysis, assessments and experimentation support.
Typical employment may include:
- Conduct intelligence analysis of Area of Responsibility (as assigned) in support of SMWDC-IAMD
- Support operational reach-back efforts by providing current intelligence analysis to support ongoing fleet operations
- Develop AOR specific threat briefs and updates to support ongoing operations and classroom instruction
- Ability to obtain TS clearance at start (Investigation basis must be valid for 6 months after start date) and be eligible for SCI - A minimum of ten (10) years of military or relevant industry or government experience - Experience conducting intelligence analysis through the sourcing of intelligence material from a variety of resources. A minimum of three (3) years of direct experience in the collection, processing and/or analysis of intelligence data - Required experience developing tactical level intelligence products from operational level resources - Desired experience developing order of battle (OOB) for air, ground, and surface launch platforms as well as associated threat cruise missiles, ballistic missiles, unmanned aerial vehicles - Desired familiarity with developing OOB for intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) sensors and targeting capabilities - Desired experience with European theater country-specific operational capabilities
- Desired experience with Electronic Warfare mission area
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.