RQ57218 Test and Evaluation Manager with TS/SCI Clearance
Active TS/SCI security clearance with the ability to obtain a CI Poly
- Bachelor’s Degree Engineering, Computer Science, IT related discipline
- 10+ years of relevant testing experience or relevant experience
- 5+ years of management experience
SOME TELECOMMUTING ALLOWED
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with federal government clients, subcontractors and stakeholders
- Performs duties with initiative, independent judgement, and discretion under minimal supervision.
PROVIDES MANAGEMENT OVERSIGHT
- Recruits and develops the technical talent required to support a complex enterprise
- Proactively work with program management team to ensure that appropriate staffing resources are assigned, put in place, and effectively utilized.
PROVIDES TECHNICAL OVERSIGHT
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures
- Supports Test and Integration Environments across the Agile Release Train
- Conduct software compatibility tests with hardware, operating systems, and network environments
- Ensures regression testing occurs for upgrades
- Ensures Iteration and Increment testing occurs
- Ensure on demand deployment can occur without negative impacts
- Establish a DevOps approach to managing issues and defects with the development teams
- Develop standards, methods, and procedures to test product quality or release readiness
ENGAGES IN CONCEPT PLANNING
- Assist with the planning, development, and execution of Test Event Plans
- Assist with the development and delivery of test reporting products
- Assist in the planning, preparation, and conduct of Test Readiness Entrance and Exit Test Reviews
- Creates and maintains Test Plan
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.