Active TS/SCI security clearance with the ability to obtain a CI Poly
SOME TELECOMMUTING ALLOWED
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day. We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can’t turn into opportunity. And our work depends on TS/SCI level cleared User Training and Engagement Manager joining our team to support our Intelligence customer in Springfield, VA.
- Bachelor’s Degree Engineering, Computer Science, IT related discipline
- 10+ years of User training experience or relevant experience
- 5+ years of management experience
- Oversees the operations of the UT&E team to ensure user engagement and training occur regularly.
- Ensures access to training materials is maintained and training is tailored to customer tradecraft
- Ensures classroom-based training occurs as directed by the government
- Ensures a mechanism for user feedback and collaboration is created
- Ensure updates to training materials occurs with each Agile release
- Ensures Intellipedia site is created and maintained
- Ensures user acceptance criteria are accurately created and delivered
- Proactively work with program management team to ensure that appropriate staffing resources are assigned, put in place, and effectively utilized at the appropriate time
- Coordinate with other groups to develop schedules, prepare agendas/briefing slides, and prepare/distribute meeting minutes
- Engages in concept planning:
- Provide input into the design, re-design and development of training curriculums
- Oversee the planning, development, and execution of training curriculums
- Assist with designing and evaluating new features and capabilities, works with Agile Scrum teams on design artifacts, development, and training documents
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.