We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day. We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can’t turn into opportunity. And our work depends on a Senior Financial Analyst joining our team to support program activities in Alexandria, VA.
· Coordinate with GDIT Contracting staff and the Program Manager to monitor cost, identify related risk and recommend mitigation
· Coordinate with Program Manager and functional managers, and GDIT Program Analysts to provide input, maintain program information and prepare briefs, suspense responses and charts as necessary
· Ensure compliance with GDIT finance process and procedures
· Review and approve for payment subcontractor invoices for accuracy and compliance with subcontract terms and approved labor rates
· Prepare contract client invoicing as required
· Performs complex financial/administrative reporting for major contracts
· Support processing of special pays and allowances of deployed OCONUS staff
· Develop financial controls, procedures, systems and forecasting techniques to evaluate contract/program status and ensure compliance with government and customer requirements
· Prepare pricing support to programs as required
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (Accounting, Finance, Business etc) plus 5+ years of relevant experience
· Government contract experience supporting finance or program side
· Experience analyzing expenses and tracking budgets
· Experience managing a large DOD Army contract in a performance driven corporate environment
· Knowledge with FAR (Federal Acquisition Regulation) is preferred
· Oracle experience preferred
· Experience w EACs, pricing/profitability analysis, and DSO analysis experience preferred
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.