GDIT is seeking a Cloud Network Lead to support our Identity, Credential, and Access Management (ICAM) program.
As the Cloud Network Lead for our ICAM program will be responsible for supporting for ensuring a secure network solution in the Azure cloud environment that will support the implementation, solution delivery, and operations of hosted customer applications. You will be working day-to-day with internal and external engineering, development, integration, and program stakeholders and ensuring that activities are performed in accordance with program objectives, policies and regulations, and requirements.
In this role, a typical day will include:
· Work with senior leadership both internal and external on planning and executing tasks using Agile methodologies
· Participate in Scrum calls
· Active engagement with the program customer, providing expert guidance and solutioning
· Provide scheduling and integration support as necessary to modify, change, or implement required engineering changes to the ICAM solution
· Develop products such as plans, processes, reports, briefs
· Lead the daily administration of cloud network activities
· Support management of cloud network changes in the Azure environment
· Plan or support network patching and upgrades
· Ensure activities are compliant with IAVM, STIGs, policies, and regulations for cloud network environments
· Assist with the planning of cloud services, features, and capabilities
· Maintain network drawings as needed for the cloud network architecture
· Analyze cloud network performance and capacity
· Provides expert guidance and leadership to less-experienced colleagues
· Minimum active DoD Security Clearance of SECRET, or higher
· Minimum active CompTIA Security+ certification, or higher
· Expert experience with MS Azure, automation concepts, tools, DoD IAVM and STIGs
· Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience)
· Five (5) + years’ experience supporting large-scale cloud networks, including automating routine network tools
· Azure Security Engineer certification
· Microsoft Solutions Architect certification
· Familiarization with DoD enterprise environments
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
The likely salary range for this position is $104,000 - $156,000, this is not, however, a guarantee of compensation or salary; rather, salary will be set based on experience, geographic location and possibly contractual requirements and could fall outside of this range.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.