Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
Own your opportunity to serve as a critical component of our nation’s safety and security. Make an impact by using your expertise to protect our country from threats.
Business Continuity Analyst
Apply your expertise to advance the mission and optimize our business strategy as a Business Continuity Analyst at GDIT. Here, you’ll support solving some of our clients’ biggest challenges and help us grow the business.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Business Continuity Analyst, you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on Business Continuity Analyst joining our team to ensure the strategic planning, training and readiness of senior staff and programs.
HOW A BUSINESS CONTINUITY ANALYST WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
● Develops and maintains disaster and emergency planning and management plans, policies, and procedures, and provides advice and recommendations on all aspects of emergency planning
● Employee will work in a high paced environment, coordinating and collaborate with multiple functions and organizations to achieve mission accomplishment.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
● Education: Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science
● Required Experience: 2+ years of related experience
● Security Clearance Level: TS/SCI
● Required Skills and Abilities: Must have strong oral and written communication and problem-solving skills. Willing to travel up to 10% of the time. Attention to detail.
● Preferred Skills: Strong proficiency with Microsoft products
● Location: On Customer Site
●US Citizenship Required
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
● 401K with company match
● Comprehensive health and wellness packages
● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
● Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
● Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
● Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
2 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
Less than 10%
U.S. Citizenship Required
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.