Incumbent Capture for HDSS. GDIT is hiring at all levels.
· such as RCLS) and operating within the GCSS-A environment
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, and Excel
· Import/Export (ITAR/EXIM) compliance experience
· Experience in a rapid paced, time sensitive, high quality environment
· Strong written and verbal communication skills along with strong customer service
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize commitments, and manage time effectively including attention to detail
Education Required, Position Requirements Vary Based on LCAT Requirement:
Minimum of AA/AS with 3+ years of experience. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of the degree. (6 total years of applicable experience in lieu of a degree.)
· Ability to attain US Secret security clearance
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.