Own your opportunity to work with the largest government agency in the nation. Make an impact by advancing the Department of Defense’s mission to keep our country safe and secure.
RSC Production Control Administrator
Transform technology into opportunity as an RSC Production Control with GDIT.
A career in enterprise IT means connecting and enhancing the systems that matter most. At GDIT you’ll be at the forefront of innovation and play a meaningful part in improving how agencies operate.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As an RSC Production Control you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter.
How the RSC Production Control Administrator makes an Impact:
What you'll need to be successful:
● Education: Technical Training, Certification(s) Individual must be certified IAW DODI 8140 and 8570 for cybersecurity workforce for enterprise-wide baseline cybersecurity role. Preferred certification: CompTIA Security +. or higher within DoD standards.
● Required Experience: 3+ years of related experience and /or higher.
● Required Technical Skills: Must be able to use and know how to use Microsoft, Cisco, and Juniper software and application.
● Security Clearance Level: Secret Security Clearance is required.
● Required Skills and Abilities: Have good communication, problem solving skills and be able to work with limited guidance and supervision.
● Preferred Skills: **Preferred skills, keep in mind that what you post here may limit your applicant pool**
● Location: This is an on site location for work, no remote work authorized.
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
● 401K with company match
● Comprehensive health and wellness packages
● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
● Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
● Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
● Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
3 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
Mobile Device Security 2015 - Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency - CISA
U.S. Citizenship Required
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.