· Supporting customers in the areas of system/user access, access/procedural questions, functional application support, connectivity/performance issues, account verifications, training information and support escalation/referral
· Analyzing inquiries through use of personal knowledge of the functional subject matter
· Monitoring customer inquiries for a specific functional area, tracking progress and resolution of escalated inquiries
· Support the documentation of standard operating procedures
· Responsible for communicating clearly with customers
· Monitoring on call phone after business hours
· At least two (2) years of experience in customer service is required
· Security+ certification is desired. Ability to obtain Security+ certification is required.
· US Citizen with Secret Clearance is required.
· Detail orientated
· Ability to multi-task
· Outstanding customer (internal and external) service
· Good time management skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Self-directed, adaptable and positive
· Ability to work under pressure
· Work effectively in a team environment
· Proven ability to learn software programs
· High School Diploma
· Four-year college degree Preferred
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.