Provides support via the telephone and/or Internet to resolve routine issues and respond to customer inquiries.
1. Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer. This call center operator shift position is from 8:30-5pm.
2. Provides professional telephone operations support in answering and managing incoming calls from a variety of sources.
3. Provides professional, courteous, resourceful support to all incoming calls.
4. Proficient in relevant computer applications, customer service principles and practices, call center telephony and technology, data entry, and clerical processes.
5. Performs a variety of general administrative tasks, such as preparing reports and correspondence, coordinating travel and meeting arrangements, answering phones, filing, and sorting and distributing mail, in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
6. Compiles and analyzes various contract, program, and financial data using various database programs, and prepares monthly status reports based on the results.
7. Collects and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections.
8. Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors, and travel and expense reports.
9. Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as external contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
10. May provide work leadership to less experienced clerical and administrative personnel.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
AA/AS in a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
5+ years of administrative experience
" We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.