Active Directory (AD)
Own your opportunity to work alongside federal civilian agencies. Make an impact by providing services that help the government ensure the well being of U.S. citizens.
Systems Administrator Sr Advisor
Transform technology into opportunity as a Systems Administrator Sr Advisor with GDIT. A career in enterprise IT means connecting and enhancing the systems that matter most. At GDIT you’ll be at the forefront of innovation and play a meaningful part in improving how agencies operate.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Systems Administrator Sr Advisor you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on Systems Administrator Sr Advisor joining our team to
HOW A SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR SR ADVISOR WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
● Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
● Education: Technical Training, Certification(s) or Degree*
● Required Experience: 8+ years of related experience
● Required Technical Skills
● Security Clearance Level:
● Required Skills and Abilities:
● Preferred Skills:
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
● Full-flex work week to own your priorities at work and at home
● 401K with company match
● Comprehensive health and wellness packages
● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
● Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
● Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
● Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
10 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
Less than 10%
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.