Please take this opportunity to join one of GDIT's fastest long-standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional fast paced team.
Looking for an experienced team member that understands the requirements to develop and maintain a Security Accreditation package. Required to work with a small 3-person team that is focused on multiple networks within a SCIF environment.
* Develop and maintain Security Accreditation status for multiple DoD classified networks and interconnected systems in accordance with DoD 8510
* Conduct network and system audits for vulnerabilities using Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), ACAS vulnerability scanner, and DISA SCAP to mitigate those findings
* Provide tactical and strategic threat information to GDIT leadership in coordination with PACOM J6 Staff to assist them in making cyber risk decisions and to mitigate threats.
* Maintain network security and ensure compliance with security policies and procedures.
* Provide guidance and work leadership to less experienced technical staff members
* Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology
1. 5 years of experience required
2. Must possess and maintain a TS/SCI clearance.
3. Must meet DoD 8570.01M requirements for IAT Level II (e.g. Security+CE. etc).
4. 2+ years of active experience with RMF/eMASS. (Risk Management Framework/ Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service)
5. Ability to create, track and review Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms) and conduct solution identification to assist in problem remediation and resolution.
6. Experience with DoD Information Assurance (IA) policies and procedures along with analytical ability to incorporate with enterprise standards
7. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
1. Demonstrates effective decision-making skills.
2. Experience with PACOM ATO documentation process.
3. Experience or training on ACAS and HBSS.
" We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.