GDIT is looking for a Data Center Training Coordinator that holds TS/SCI with poly clearance for a position located in Reston, VA.
GDIT is partnering with Microsoft Global Data Center Operations (GDCO) to provide end-to-end data center IT support services including data center hardware break/fix/move/add/change, data center staging and deployment, and logistics/asset management support for a U.S. Government customer.
Essential job functions:
· Responsible for initial training of all new hire SUPPLIER resources on established Data Center Training Program and other topics as directed by Microsoft
· Maintain training metrics and reporting for Quarterly Business Reviews
· Process Change Notification (PCN) training and acknowledgement
· Training responsibilities may be delivered at a regional level
· Uses Metrics to initiate performance improvements and CSI initiatives
· Incorporates GDIT process, Microsoft Processes and customer processes into an integrated training portfolio
· BS or equivalent +2 yrs related experience
· TS/SCI with Poly clearance
· Must be open to shift work as 24/7 support is needed
· Candidate must be a team player and have the ability to adapt in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
· Must be able to multi-task
· Must possess good communication and customer service skills
· Experience with data center and/or server experience preferred
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.