GDIT is seeking a detail oriented, intelligent, and motivated Agile Business Analyst (BA) with strong D365 analytical skills that is interested in becoming part of our MS Dynamics D365 Team. As a BA, you will be part of an agile delivery team focused on enhancing existing and delivering new and existing applications on the MS Dynamics platform. You will serve as a core support member for the team working closely with the Product Owner and high performing development team to help manage products. The primary responsibility will be to integrate the needs of the projects as well as the needs of several different stakeholders to produce an overall solution.
The Mission of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Office of Information and Technology (OI&T) is to provide Information Technology solutions that support Services to Veterans of the United States. In meeting these goals, OI&T strives to provide high quality, effective, and efficient Information Technology (IT) to those responsible for providing a variety of services to Veterans. The successful Business Analyst will serve as the link between the product owner/customer and the technical IT teams that support the VA’s CRM application suite based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 delivered via the Microsoft Government Community Cloud (GCC) Software as a Service (SaaS). In this capacity, you will help discover user needs using interviews to capture and document user stories, work with development teams to address these needs, and specify requirements for developers. Your contributions and communications skills will be vital to providing a positive, high quality user experience to our nation’s veterans.
The overall program supports the sustainment, operations, maintenance, and enhancement of the D365-based systems and their integrations with the VA’s enterprise supporting Customer Relationship Management (CRM) suite utilized by 70,000 VA employees. Previous experience working with MS Dynamics 365 / Dynamics CRM /Dynamics Customer Experience (CE) applications) is required. Experience working in support of Federal, State, or Tribal Governments, or a health care client is highly desired. The candidate will regularly interact with VA business stakeholders, VA Line of Business leadership and VA central office client stakeholders, including the Veterans Experience Office (VEO) staff, VA OIT leadership, and COR, and is expected to document and report any issues that arise. This position will be remote with limited support required in vendor facilities and/or a government site.
As a Dynamics 365 Functional Business Analyst, you are responsible for supporting the companies Dynamics 365 Program. This includes being responsible for delivering high quality business requirements, comprehensive systems design, and configurations to the IT organization. You partner directly with our VA Clients to ensure business requirements are met and improved within the Microsoft Dynamics 365 system.
· Assist customer in understanding the translation their business processes into D365
· Understand and communicate business requirements to SA & Dev team
· Conduct customer interviews and information gathering
· Work closely with the SA to understand and document the GAP between the business requirements and the D365 platform
· Responsible for process analysis, process improvement and data management within Dynamics 365
· Work closely with the PM on program specific reports and queries for clients
· Assist in the planning and release of the developed D365 Solutions
· Work closely with the PM to track change management
· Report design and development (Power BI), including gathering and documenting report requirements from user community
· Support work intake/enhancement request process (including prioritization of requests)
Required Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Minimum of 3 years D365 business requirements analysis experience
· Knowledge of software development life-cycle methodologies
· Experience working with Agile/SCRUM, writing user stories and following the development process through user story acceptance
· Experience with Azure DevOps
· Strong proficiency with Microsoft administration and productivity tools
· Must be able to obtain a Position of Trust and successfully pass a thorough Government background screening process requiring the completion of detailed forms and fingerprinting
· Professional Agile certification
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
· Certification in Microsoft Dynamics D365
· Background with User Experience and User Interface Design Process and Documentation;
· Azure certifications, classes or exams;
· Previous Department of Veterans Affairs experience or Federal Contracting experience;
· Active VA access including assigned CAG and PIV
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.