Who we are: Come Join Our Team! GDIT is a government contractor providing professional and technical services to various government agencies (i.e. defense). We are currently looking for a Senior-level Administrator Assistant to join our winning team. The individual hired for this position will provide support for our government customer located in Eglin AFB, FL. This is your opportunity to work with technically advanced environments and users.
• Maintains commander's calendar; coordinates meetings and schedules conference events
• Oversees ATAAPS program for civilian timesheets and conducts bi-weekly reviews to ensure timecard accuracy• Extensive knowledge of the Defense Travel System; creates travel authorizations and
• Reviews and processes incoming and outgoing correspondence such as documents
• Establishes, maintains, and updates an electronic shared folder to provide quick and efficient retrieval of information
• Knowledge of multiple office automation software programs, databases, and techniques to support office operations
• Produces presentations and a variety of documents such as e-mail, memos, reports, and spreadsheets
• Manages and updates unit file plan records serving as Unit Records Inventory Manager
• Facilitates the acquisition of award materials for the recognition of squadron personnel
High School diploma or GED
U.S. Citizenship Required
Active Secret security clearance
Associates or other degree desired but not required
Performs a variety of general administrative and operational tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group, or customer
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: AA/AS, 3+ years experience
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.