work depends on an Operations Manager joining our team to
support our government client’s activities in their locations.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As an Operations Manager supports and
manages the responsibilities of the successful completion of all tasks in assigned projects.
In this role, as the Operations Manager manages the day-to-day operations of tasks in assigned program area including technical work, staff supervision, financial and business development activities.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Manage Level 2 Operations that provides more specialized and dispatch/hands-on support. This Level also provides on-site support at designated locations.
· Monitor and manage incident and request tickets for content, proper routing, first call resolution, problem detection, and timely closure.
· Ensure all operational processes and procedures are clearly documented and maintained.
· Participate in change management and disaster recovery processes.
· Work closely with and present to senior government stakeholders
· Manage and communicate high severity issues through resolution, providing accurate and timely status reports to management.
· Manage delivery of services and resources to meet or exceed service level agreements and key performance indicators
· Provide leadership for the team to identify and implement opportunities for service enhancements
· BA/BS, 5+ years experience
· Demonstrated success improving, optimizing, standardizing, and streamlining customer support processes that yielded improvements in customer satisfaction and resulted in cost reductions.
· Demonstrated experience and proven success implementing changes, processes, and standards to improve an enterprise-wide service support.
· Demonstrated experience with IT operations support technologies.
· Demonstrated experience providing performance-based customer service support against multiple performance metrics in the government clients.
Travel: Up to 25% travel may be required
Because of the sensitive nature of the work being done for this government client, all candidates must hold a TS/SCI with Polygraph.
Discover more at gdit.com/careers
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
or veteran status, or any other protected class.
At GDIT, our "People First" culture commits to every employee feeling valued and supported throughout their career. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package – including programs focused on financial, physical, emotional and social well-being – demonstrates this commitment.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.