Make GDIT your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day. We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can’t turn into opportunity. And our work depends on TS/SCI level cleared Quality Assurance, Configuration and Metrics Manager joining our team to support our Intelligence customer in Springfield, VA
The QA, Configuration and Metrics Manager (QACM) is expected to have experience with large, complex IT programs and organization and with analyzing information from multiple sources to compile a complete, holistic approach to quality across the program.
This position is NOT yet funded
RQ56532 Quality Assurance, Configuration and Metrics Manager with TS/SCI Clearance
Active TS/SCI security clearance with the ability to obtain a CI Poly
SOME TELECOMMUTING ALLOWED
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management or IT related discipline
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- 5+ years of management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Conducts Internal Configuration Management (CM) Audits to find and correct gaps in compliance
- Experience working with federal government clients, subcontractors and stakeholders
- Ensures team is working cross functionally with solutions teams to create effective methods to capturing and tracking information with the goal of streamlining the development of end-to-end mission solutions
- Ensures all delivered capabilities conform to the Quality Control Plan
- Works closely with the Release Train Engineer to measure and manage the Agile Release Train using a metrics driven approach
- Maintain accountability and control of GFX and contractor acquired assets
PROVIDES MANAGEMENGT OVERSIGHT
- Oversees development (education, training and experience) of quality assurance professionals.
- Recruits and develops the talent required to support a complex enterprise environment in support of the mission.
- Experience with capturing data out of JIRA
- Experience proposing, developing, streamlining, improving, updating, and increasing effectiveness of SLAs for systems and enterprise wide IT Services.
- Experience maintaining and delivering a Quality Control Plan.
- Experience with developing a configuration management plan, maintaining it and ensuring it remains a top priority
- Experience incorporating ITIL as a cornerstone of IT delivery, and work performed conforms to the ITIL standards.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.