The Contractor shall design, build, or maintain web sites using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media. The Web Developer shall design and edit web page content, analyze user needs to determine technical requirements, and create web models or prototypes. The Contractor shall maintain existing software and web applications (WordPress, SharePoint, etc). The Contractor shall provide clear, detailed descriptions of web site specifications such as product features, activities, software, communication protocols, programming languages, and operating systems software and hardware. The Contractor shall create efficient and effective customer outreach and communications mechanisms through the website. The Contractor shall confer with management or development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria, or choose solutions. The Contractor shall communicate activities and technical accomplishments to customer.
The Contractor shall create, prototype, and sustain web-based business solutions. The Contractor shall evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets requirements and industry standards and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems. The Contractor shall develop and deploy web applications supporting the program’s business workflow. The Contractor shall support data sharing workflows and import data from commercial partners. The Contractor shall automate data ingest processing where possible. The Contractor shall collaborate with all stakeholders to assess business needs. The Contractor shall assist with data life cycle management and support the rapid deployment of web capabilities. The Contractor shall assist in navigating the security accreditation process and comply with all sponsor security requirements.
· Demonstrated experience in all components of the MEAN stack, HTML, and CSS
· Demonstrated experience configuring security groups
· Demonstrated experience configuring users and groups using AWS IAM
· Demonstrated experience maintaining Unix and Linux systems within AWS
· Demonstrated experience evaluating systems for availability and efficiency
· Demonstrated experience making recommendations regarding proposed changes
· Demonstrated experience using task tracking and version control tools, such as GitHub and JIRA
· Demonstrated experience designing, developing, and interfacing with systems and databases in a cloud environment
· Demonstrated experience performing system administration and database management tasks in a cloud environment
· Demonstrated experience with data management tools such as NoSQL and Tableau
· Demonstrated experience database design, development, integration, and management
· Demonstrated experience communicating with clients and customers in spoken and written formats
· Demonstrated experience conveying technical information to non-technical individuals
· Demonstrated experience integrating COTS applications with custom tools
· Demonstrated experience integrating Sponsor data sets
· Demonstrated experience working in a DevOps environment
· Demonstrated experience automating business workflows and processes
· Demonstrated experience using configuration management using tools such as Puppet and Jenkins
· Demonstrated experience with data flows across the Sponsor’s enterprise data warehouses
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.