General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT), a leading provider of systems engineering, integration, IT service operations and support solutions, is seeking talented professionals to deliver valuable services and solutions to our customers.
GDIT has a great team consisting of experienced and knowledgeable managers who lead and support the career development objectives of our employees. Our employees consider the company to be a solid partner in their career, with an abundance of opportunities for advancement.
We are seeking a Warehouse Technician for second shift, 1 PM-9:30 PM. Job responsibilities include:
Position ships, receives and stores materials in a warehouse or storage facility.
1. Receives and stores materials in a warehouse or storage facility in an organized manner and convenient location for removal when needed.
2. Marks or tags articles as necessary for identification purposes.
3. Retrieves stored material when requested, transports it to the requester, and returns material to storage as required.
4. Develops and maintains effective warehouse storage practices that promote efficient storage, identification and retrieval.
5. Maintains warehouse and shipping records and may use automated warehouse management system.
6. May operate hand and power equipment, including forklift, for material handling.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
Minimum of one (1) year of related warehouse experience.
Active Secret clearance or the ability and willingness to obtain one.
This position is SCA Wage Determined, the pay is based off the location of the job and can be referenced under “Material Coordinator” on the website Sam.gov. The current pay rate is 26.81 per hour and also offers a Health and Welfare premium which adds to the hourly wage based off what benefits are selected.
About Our Work
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.