The Due Diligence Analyst will perform the following:
· Identify, gather and extract information through use of databases.
· Research, analyze and document the aspects of selected topics of interest.
· Ability to find records, understand their meaning, and use that information to locate other
information of potential interest.
· Knowing how to filter results, without missing critical information, in a timely, efficient
· Experience analyzing search results, adjusting search parameters as necessary, and
successfully processing the resulting data.
· General search engine usage abilities – Being able to construct effective queries to
return the highest quality results possible.
· Commercial databases – Familiarity with any of the major, commercially available data
· Good organizational habits, attention to detail, and the ability to focus deeply for
extended periods of time.
· Above average writing skills, pride in one’s work, and the understanding and
appreciation of the criticality of the work performed.
· Ability to keep an open mind, question everything, and run things to ground until
absolute clarity is achieved.
Active TS/SCI clearance with poly
Conducts strategic, operational, and/or tactical intelligence collection/collection management in one or more collection disciplines DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: BA/BS, 10+ years experience
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.