1. Work on personnel security cases assigned by the Government. Each case will vary in the total tasks,
time and effort required to provide the deliverable, which is a written recommendation to grant,
suspend, disapprove, or revoke sensitive security accesses;
2. Review and analyze assigned case files to determine if additional security processing needs to be
performed in order to render an adjudicative decision. If additional security processing is necessary,
the Contractor shall recommend to the Government as to what additional processing requirements
should be conducted;
3. Review the results of all security processing to glean facts and data relevant to the final
4. Interview Subjects in person, by telephone, or through written correspondence to elicit clarifying
5. Discuss cases with senior adjudicators, Team Chiefs, Branch management, Adjudications Board
members, Polygraph Examiners, Background Investigators, Case Processing Personnel, Managers,
and Customers to resolve information discrepancies or gaps;
6. Sufficiently analyze case information in order to show a nexus between the behavior of the case
subject and the lCD 704 issues sufficient to support a final recommendation;
7. Provide final written recommendations using Government formats that provide sufficient detail to
enable the Government to make informed, independent decisions to grant, disapprove or revoke a
Subjects security access;
8. Maintain security files and ensure that duplicate copies of the SF86, unofficial notes, page flags, and
other extraneous materials are purged with approval by USG prior to forwarding files to Branch
managers or returning case files to the file room;
9. Deliver oral presentations to Branch and/or Division management, the Adjudications Board, and/or
other senior organization officials as required;
10. Administer notifications to customers as approved by the USG, update information in the customer
data management system, and perform other follow-up actions resulting from the disposition of
11. Protect all information and data acquired during the preparation of the analysis from unauthorized
release and return all adjudicative notes to the Government;
12. Respond in a timely manner to inquiries from the Government on the status of pending cases or any
other information pertaining to adjudicative support tasks under this SOW;
13. Provide a draft adjudicative recommendation to the Government for all cases worked. The
Contractor shall subsequently provide a final recommendation to the Government that incorporates
any Government comments provided in response to the draft recommendation that are complete,
accurate, and free of spelling and grammatical errors. For each case completed, a written
recommendation whether to grant, disapprove or revoke a clearance/approval is required, in
accordance with established timelines.
14. Complete cases as identified by the Government.
15. May be requested to perform spot checks of previously closed adjudicative decisions to ensure they
meet Government quality requirements;
16. May also provide Adjudication training and briefings to USG and industry personnel, when approved
by the USG. This could include limited TDY travel in CONUS.
17. Provide a monthly report on the number of cases opened, number of cases closed, number of board cases, number of personal
interviews/telephonic interviews and the number of recommendations
18. Participates in special projects as required.
5+ years of related experience.
1. Experience performing Background Investigations, Counterintelligence, or Personnel Security for US
2. Knowledge of lCD 704 and Executive Order 12968;
3. Knowledge and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
4. Direct experience as an adjudicator with USG
5. Excellent elicitation skills, both oral and written
6. Exceptional organizational skills
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: BA/BS (or equivalent experience), 5+ years of experience
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.