Own your opportunity to be at the center of GDIT’s business operations. Make an impact by collaborating across functions to make mission success achievable.
Deliver insights to help transform GDIT into a data driven organization as a EDM Business Intelligence Analyst at GDIT. Your work will provide creative solutions to our data obstacles and help advance GDIT's mission. Here, you can make a meaningful impact on our mission and on your career.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a EDM Business Intelligence Analyst you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on EDM Business Intelligence Analyst joining our team to advance our maturity in data visualization and analytics
HOW AN EDM BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ANALYST WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
● Designs and develops new data visualizations, dashboards, and other analytical tools to help analysts better access, analyze, and comprehend their data.
● Serves as a consultant to GDIT's Business Intelligence visualization creators, helping them to tell effective and accurate stories with data
● Establishes gold-standard visualizations to capture standardized metrics consistently across the organization
● Contributes to data requirements so that the task of creating visualizations is easier for all
● Champions the use of business intelligence for all organizations
● Maintains intuitive organization of sites and visualizations
● Uses Tableau expertise to troubleshoot both administrative and usage issues
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
● Education: Bachelors Degree in or four additional years of experience in lieu of a degree
● Required Experience: 5+ years of related experience in business intelligence as a report/visualization creator
● Required Technical Skills: Must be fully proficient in Tableau including experience as a site administrator
● Required Skills and Abilities: Must be able to translate business asks into requirements for data and data requirements into designs for visualizations
● Preferred Skills: Prefer additional data analysis skills such as Python or R. Also prefer experience with data middleware and data modeling tools
● Location: Remote
● Due to the nature of the work performed and the necessary access to restricted data, U.S. Citizenship is required
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
● Full-flex work week to own your priorities at work and at home
● 401K with company match
● Comprehensive health and wellness packages
● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
● Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
● Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
● Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
5 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
Less than 10%
U.S. Citizenship Required
The likely salary range for this position is $72,000 - $108,000, this is not, however, a guarantee of compensation or salary; rather, salary will be set based on experience, geographic location and possibly contractual requirements and could fall outside of this range.
View information about benefits and our total rewards program.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.