Help support task of the US warfighter. HD Technician's role is critical to resolving issues before they become a larger problem within IT Intelligence systems that are so very critical to everyday missions. We are proud to support this program and are looking for like minded help desk folks to do the same. Help Desk can often change pace rapidly so please be looking for a challenge!
Functions of this role involves tasks such as:
1. Monitors and responds to hardware and software problems utilizing a variety of hardware and software testing tools and techniques.
2. Installs and configures applications software and related hardware (such as desktops, servers, and related peripherals like printers, scanners, drives, monitors and video teleconferencing hardware).
3. Provides software and system troubleshooting and support.
4. Provides technical support and training to end-users.
5. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technicians.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
7. Shift work is required. May participates in special projects as required.
Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
","3-5 years of directly related experience supporting information systems operations.
Must have the following certifications (Required prior to consideration/interview):
DoD 8570 Level 2 or higher (i.e. SSCP, CCNA-S Security+ etc.)
(Other certifications may be required to be obtained once hired)
If you are interested and having difficulty applying, please send resume directly to Robert.Cellich@gdit.com
" We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.