General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is seeking seasoned DHS IT infrastructure professionals, current DHS EOD is preferred, to assist our team for an opportunity taking a leading role in our homeland’s emergency management IT, supporting the delivery of preparedness and disaster support services.
- Candidates must possess demonstrated track record providing, Homeland Security IT Infrastructure Services & Solutions experience.
- Eligible candidates require US citizenship
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE LEVEL:
- Must obtain and maintain a Public Trust designation; requiring a positive background
- Must maintain good favorable credit history.
GDIT seeks the following support personnel to join our team,
as we prepare to lead and support these mission critical services.
- Network Operations
- Server Administration
- Telecommunications Services
- End User Help Desk Support
- Customer Operations
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.