RQ56953 Operations and Sustainment (O&S) Manager with TS/SCI Clearance
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS - Experience with AWS services - Demonstrated experience leading various teams in a scaled Agile environment utilizing a modern - DevOps approach to deliver value to the customer
Active TS/SCI security clearance with the ability to obtain a CI Poly
SOME TELECOMMUTING ALLOWED
- Bachelor’s Degree Engineering, Computer Science or IT related discipline
- 10+ years of relevant experience.
- 5+ years of management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Refines and optimizes systems specification in the solution intent
- Self-managed, strong self-organization skills, and eager to contribute
- Experience working with federal government clients, subcontractors and stakeholders
- Assists in identifying the needs of internal and external customers and addresses their concerns
- Performs duties with opportunity to exercise initiative, independent judgement and discretion under minimal supervision.
- Responsible for the overall system operations integrations of applications and frequently interacts with internal and external business contacts.
- Responsible for the technical integrity while providing technical guidance to clients and team
PROVIDES MANAGEMENT OVERSIGHT
Recruits and develops the technical talent required to support a complex enterprise environment in support of the mission.
- Proactively work with program management team to ensure that appropriate staffing resources are assigned, put in place, and effectively utilized at the appropriate time.
- Ensures SLAs are maintained and AMIs are managed
PROVIDES TECHNICAL OVERSIGHT
- Aligns technology approaches across the Agile Release Train
- Act as a point of technical escalation and resolution during the lifecycle as it relates to technical decisions
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.