We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important. GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day. we think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can’t turn into opportunity.
GDIT is seeking an Operations Service Delivery Manager that will provide technical and management oversight for 150 resources across the DC Metro area. The resource will be responsible for the day to day management of the team and will drive priorities, workloads, and deliverables to ensure alignment with the contract.
1. Create staffing plans and schedules resulting in effective planning and appropriate use of resources.
2. Oversee Service Delivery requests, incidents and problems, monitoring and managing support queues to ensure timely issue resolution and high-quality customer service
3. Oversees documentation of the teams’ processes, knowledge base and self-service capabilities for the operational service lines.
4. Apply Workforce Management tools and methods to scale staffing levels and meet goals for coverage of work shifts, customer and staff satisfaction, efficiency and quality.
5. Ensure effective communications about normal operations and exceptions that impact services and escalate appropriately.
6. Act as an escalation point for support issues. Determines root cause of recurring issues and communicate impacts appropriately. Manage and coordinate urgent and complex support issues.
7. Provide regular and ad-hoc reporting on key performance indicators, trends and performance against service level expectations
8.Develop and improve service delivery processes.
1. Demonstrated experience providing performance-based customer service support against multiple performance metrics in the federal government.
2. Working experience with DevOPS environment and supporting processes
3. Site Reliability Engineering (SRE)
Level of Clearance Required: U.S. Citizenship and background investigation is required.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.