At GDIT our people are our business. We pride ourselves on the work our innovators do to support and secure some of the most complex government defense, and intelligence projects across the world. We wouldn't be successful without our ability to attract new talent to join our team.
We're looking for a Senior Subcontracts Administrator to provide support and subject matter expertise related to the subcontract life-cycle (but not limited to) Non-Disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, Proposals, Subcontract Negotiation, Purchase Orders and Closeout
Are you ready to join and grow our 35,000 everyday heroes?
A Day in the Life:
· Develops, negotiates and administers assigned NDAs, TAs, Subcontracts, and other related agreements in accordance with client requirements and GDIT policies and procedures.
· Actively participates in the capture process which includes pricing and scheduling strategy, communicating with the subcontractor teammates regarding data calls assessing the responses received, and co-ordinating communications between subcontract stakeholders.
· Ensures timely processing of subcontract negotiations for fair and reasonable pricing as well as terms and conditions with assistance from management and input from relevant stakeholders.
· Creates and maintains compliant audit files in accordance with customer requirements and GDIT policies and procedures.
· Provides advice and interpretation of subcontract requirements and generates reports for stakeholders as required.
· Serves as a liaison facilitator between the program team and the subcontractor regarding contracting issues, escalating potential issues to management
· Coordinates with program managers and all matrixed organizations to ensure subcontract requirements are fulfilled.
· May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced subcontract administrators.
· Maintains current knowledge of relevant subcontract procedures and practices and may provide guidance and/or task leadership to less-experienced subcontract administrators
· Initiates and maintains an extensive network of communication with both internal and external customers.
· Participates in and/or manages special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
5-8 years of related experience in subcontracts administration.
TS/SCI Clearance Strongly Preferred
Comprehensive knowledge of the practices, procedures, and processes involved in subcontract administration.
Comprehensive knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, terms, conditions, and policies governing assigned subcontracts, including FAR, DFAR, and CAS.
Effective administrative and organizational skills.
Effective communication skills.
Ability to operate and negotiate independently
Problem solving skills
Extensive GDIT business acumen
Intermediate to advanced skill level with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio) and SharePoint.
" We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.