We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government defense and intelligence projects across the country.
We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that's important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
- Analyzes user interfaces, maintain hardware and software performance tuning, analyze workload and computer usage, maintain interfaces with outside systems, analyze downtimes, analyze proposed system modifications, upgrades and new COTS.
- Defines the problem, and develops system requirements and program specifications, from which programmers prepare detailed flow charts, programs, and tests.
- Coordinates closely with programmers to ensure proper implementation of program and system specifications.
Desired skills:- Responsible for managing and securing enterprise data.
- Monitors, troubleshoots, and resolves Tier2 and Tier3 requests for application users.
- Assisted with document to apply security policies to our applications and privileged users, tracking how often they are scrubbed and providing this documentation to the ISSOs to pass Accreditation.
15+ years of related experience.
homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company
" We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.