Do you hold an active US government security clearance? Are you interested in work that gives you the opportunity to use your skills to solve complex problems? Would you like to join a team that encourages ingenuity and is mission driven? Would you like to join an organization that makes a difference for our warfighters and our citizens?
GDIT was recently awarded the Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) F-35 IT program support contract. We are providing knowledge-based information assurance and cybersecurity IT services to the F-35 JSF Virtual Enterprise (JVE) network in support of the F-35 Lightning II Joint Program Office (JPO). Our services include program management enterprise performance management, enterprise architecture, implementation of emerging capabilities and requirements, life cycle management, operations & maintenance, enterprise data management, service desk support and IT training.
We are building a team of dedicated professionals and are currently seeking a Graphics Specialist, Graphics and Presentation Production Editor.
Create the interactive imagery and presentations to convey F-35 Enterprise Strategy to internal and external Stakeholders.
Support a Strategic Communications Cell tasked with executing a corporate-wide Strategic Communications Plan.
Interface directly with the customer communication team and deliver all media types to include brochures, web based and video in a 508 format that is audience based.
Guide and implement communications that support the program's initiatives.
Draft program communications for customer deliverables and program initiatives.
Maintain documents in a version controlled process.
Develop and implement program-wide communication process for various deliverables supporting technical deliverables.
Manage a review cycle and final copyediting of all delivered documents Proficiency with professional tools to support communication and marketing requirements.
· BA/BS degree in Journalism, Communications, Business, Management, or a degree relevant to the position
· A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in DoD or corporate, internal or external communications
· Highly experienced with Adobe Creative Suite.
· Strong and highly advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Office Suite.
· Excellent creative and graphic skills across various applications.
· Excellent project management skills with ability to develop and execute multiple programs, with minimal supervision
· Proven ability to convey highly complex technical information in a clear, concise and compelling fashion with work samples available for review
· Exceptional oral, interpersonal, and briefing skills, and the ability to effectively work with leadership team
Security Clearance: Secret clearance.
" We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.