Analyzes and evaluates existing or proposed systems and designs computer systems to process data. 2. Plans, coordinates, and conducts training and related instructional programs for customer personnel. 3. Troubleshoots and provides technical support and solutions to users. 4. Analyzes detail systems factors, including input and output requirements, information flow, hardware and software requirements, and reliability characteristics. 5. Coordinates logistics for instruction events, including scheduling classes, reserving classrooms, and preparing workstations. 6. Produce and deliver user training, in a variety of classes designed for students at a basic user level up to and including the skilled advanced user.
7. Customize training for student skill levels.
8. Develop and deliver customized "self-guided" PowerPoint, Adobe pdf, Adobe Captivate or similar training materials.
9. Perform work process flows and training content review as needed.
10.Assist with developing test data, sample cases and testing procedures for verifying system functionality.
11. Identify and report system anomalies and make recommendations for improvements
12. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
13. May update course documentation as needed to ensure timeliness and relevance.
14. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned. 15. Participates in special projects as required
BA/BS degree in related field
2+ years of experience.
Experience using PowerPoint, SnagIT, Captivate, any other screen capturing software. Experience putting together computer based training Experience with conference call and online learning tools Experience with face to face, hands on instructing Experience with DSAMS and/or SCIP a huge plus
Must be able to obtain and maintain Secret clearance.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.