Space Launch Operations
Own your opportunity to serve as a critical component of our nation’s safety and security. Make an impact by using your expertise to protect our country from threats.
Deliver simple solutions to complex problems as a Network Management Office (NEMO) at GDIT. Here, you’ll tailor cutting-edge solutions to the unique requirements of our clients. You’ll make the end user’s experience your priority and we’ll make your career growth ours.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Network Management Office (NEMO) you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on a Network Management Office (NEMO) joining our team to ensure viability of ground communications systems supporting space launch at Cape Canaveral, FL.
HOW A Network Management Office (NEMO) WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
Areas of responsibilities include:
Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
Because of the sensitive nature of the work being done for this government client, all candidates must hold an Active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph (mandatory)
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
● Education: Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
● Required Experience: 2+ years space launch experience
● Security Clearance Level: TS/SCI with polygraph
● Location: Cape Canaveral, FL
●US Citizenship Required
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
● 401K with company match
● Comprehensive health and wellness packages
● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
● Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
● Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
● Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays.
2 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
Less than 10%
U.S. Citizenship Required
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.