Own your opportunity to serve as a critical component of our nation’s safety and security. Make an impact by using your expertise to protect our country from threats.
We have multiple openings for the skillset to include SR, mid-level and JR Engineering positions.
As a Full Stack Java Developer, you'll perform software requirements analysis, system integration activities, research and design and develop and test software and tools. From inventing new products or enhancing existing applications, your talent will be front and center.
What you bring to the table:
- Seasoned, experienced professional with a broad range of expertise and a wide range of professional experience, possessing a substantial understanding of software engineering concepts, principles, and theories; expert at applying technical standards and methodologies to resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways
- Team player who thrives in collaborative environments and revels in team success, meeting and exceeding personal and team commitments
- Ability to serve as company technical spokesperson with subject matter expertise (SME)
What sets you apart:
- Active contributor to the achievement of financial and business objectives by resolving complex issues in creative, effective and financially favorable ways
- Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas
- Effectively leads complex assignments, interacting with both customers and end-users
What you'll experience:
- Technologies that aren't just top-notch, they're often top-secret
- A team of bold thinkers committed to exploring what's next
- Opportunities to gain new knowledge - as it's discovered
- Experience developing object-oriented software applications in Java (version 1.8 or higher)
- Experience in Web Development in Angular 2+ or ReactJS
- Experience with MongoDB or relational databases
- Familiarity with Java Frameworks (i.e. Spring, Spring Data, Spring Boot)
- Proficient understanding of software engineering concepts, principles, and theories
- Proficient at applying technical standards and methodologies to resolve issues in creative ways and help company meet financial and business objectives
3 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
Less than 10%
U.S. Citizenship Required
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.