Pursuant to a customer requirement, this position is contingent on providing proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
Must be able to meet customer facility COVID requirements
The Security SME tasks shall include:
The Contractor shall provide a thorough analysis and research and provide recommendations to the scope and content of security related training; The Contractor shall design appropriate instructional solutions in order to solve a problem or fulfill a need identified during analysis, and convey this information in the form of a Course Design Document for review and approval by USG; The Contractor shall develop and provide Instructor and Participant Guides and Implementation Plans based on the Government approved Course Design Document; The Contractor shall develop and deliver training based on the Government approved Implementation Plans, e.g. web based, instructor lead, or handouts/brochures; The Contractor shall deliver the training specified in each Implementation Plan within the agreed upon timelines; The Contractor shall define, prepare, document and distribute training course materials as required to support all phases of the training product life-cycle as approved by USG; The Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) will work with the training developers and other functional specialists throughout the training product development and delivery stages; The Contractor shall have direct experience in Information Assurance or Program Security supporting the USG Training provided by Contractor may provide instruction to USG and industry personnel, when approved by the USG. This could include limited TDY travel in CONUS outside of Headquarters;
- The Contractor shall coordinate with Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) to create and instruct Information Assurance (IA) or Program Security related courses, such as ICD 503, Program Security Launch course, Program Protection Acquisition Launch, Security Risk Course or courses via web-based and/or classroom. This will also require assisting with the updating of course materials, answering USG specific questions and helping to coordinate course schedules and locations, subject to Government review and approval;
- The Contractor shall provide related security briefings to various internal and external organizations with approval of USG;
- Subject to USG review and approval, the Contractor shall interface with industry partners to arrange meetings, attend working groups, provide informational briefings and trainings, discuss upcoming trainings, changes to the training program, etc.;
- The contractor shall participate in and support forums and working groups as directed.
- The Contractor shall support USG Security’s development and implementation of directives and guidance for Information Assurance, Information Technology, and Information Management or Program Protection policies;
The Contractor shall provide input for consideration in the promulgation of future security policy;
The IA SME Contractor shall provide support to the ACIO by attending various meetings, preparing and/or giving various briefings for the CIO coordinating with other divisions regarding the IAWEP requirements.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.