'GDIT, a Federal marketplace leader in next-generation IT solutions and professional services, is seeking motivated entry level IT professionals like you who are eager to contribute to our critical Homeland Security missions. For the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Office of Biometric Identity Management (OBIM), GDIT anticipates performing software development and application enhancements on the Mission Systems Lifecycle Support (MSLS) contract using Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and DevSecOps processes. GDIT is excited to offer you a unique opportunity to join a SAFe Agile Release Train (ART) utilizing CI/CD pipeline to support one our nation’s most critical homeland missions – the storage and processing of biometric and associated biographic information for national security, law enforcement, immigration and border management, intelligence, background investigations, and associated testing, training, management reporting, planning and analysis
'GDIT is seeking a highly motivated Configuration Manager to join our growing team to develop, support, and modernize mission-critical applications for our DHS customer. The successful candidate will help provide support to project teams in configuring and base-lining software using automated tools to develop, deploy, and maintain mission-critical applications. You will also prepare configuration documentation and review and recommend improvements to existing CM processes. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Responsible for the set-up, maintenance and ongoing development of continuous build/ integration infrastructure.
Creating and maintaining fully automated CI build processes for multiple environments
Writing build and deployment scripts.
Supporting CI/CD tools integration/ operations/ change management, and maintenance.
Support full automation of CI/ Testing.
Supporting policies, standards, guidelines, governance and related guidance for both CI/CD operations and for work of developers.
Enable successful release management by moving code from Development and Testing environments to Staging and Production.Required Skill Set:
Required Skills / Qualifications:
• U.S. Citizenship
• DHS HQ EOD required to start; must be able to obtain DHS HQ Final Suitability
• Bachelors degree or equivalent in IT related field
• Experience with build automation CM tools – Jenkins preferred
• Knowledge of Agile development methodology
• Experience in Jira to support configuration management in an Agile environment
Desired Skills / Qualifications:
• Experience with build-time dependency management (Maven, Ivy), Unit testing and code-coverage tools (JUnit), and Functional test automation techniques and tools (Selenium, etc.)
• Knowledge of source code control management systems and configuration management ( i.e. Git, Subversion, etc.) and code branching/merging strategies
• Some experience in Oracle RDBMS, PL/SQL and SQL*Plus
• Some experience in UNIX/LINUX shell scripting.
• Certification in SAFe, SCRUM or Kanban
• Proven track record as a self-learner keeping current with the latest techniques to include automated code scanning, automated testing, continuous integration and continuous deployment concepts
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.