GDIT is seeking a Data Informatics/Research in support of the Naval Health Research Center (NHRC) Operational Readiness Directorate. The NHRC is a Navy Medical Research and Development (R&D) Command charged with conducting medical research, development, testing, evaluation, and surveillance to enhance deployment readiness of Department of Defense (DOD) personnel worldwide. Duties:
- Designs and conducts data analyses.
- Establishes and provides oversight for data warehouse maintenance, report design, creating process templates and spreadsheets for various report models and data analysis.
- Plans and coordinates data collection, applies statistical methodology to analyze and interpret data.
- Prepares conclusions and forecasts based on data summaries.
- Participates in future planning, analysis, and presentations in support of the research process.
- Assists in the development and direction of data development strategy through analysis and evaluation of current data collection or data synthesis processes.
- In conjunction with other Departments, coordinate the exchange of data files and improvements to underlying systems.
Education: Master’s Degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
Experience: - Minimum 6 years’ experience in relevant field
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.