Own your opportunity to work with the largest government agency in the nation. Make an impact by advancing the Department of Defense’s mission to keep our country safe and secure.
Seize your opportunity to make a personal impact as a Program Analyst supporting SAIW SACCS and NAWC-AD. GDIT is your place to make meaningful contributions to challenging projects and grow a rewarding career.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Program Analyst you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on Program Analyst joining our team to assist and day to day operations and provide information flow and maintenance of customer deliverables.
HOW A PROGRAM ANALYST WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
● Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a SAIW SACCS TDLs/.
● Provie amplified and accurate information contained in reports and deliverables on a weekly basis.
● Interaction the TDL team to resolve challenges.
● Constant communication throughout a dynamic work day.
● Additional taskings and reports/deliverables may be directed as needed.
● Assist in weekly timesheet and project reports.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
● Education: HS Diploma Required
● Required Experience: 2+ years of related experience
● Required Technical Skills: MS Office, specifically MS Excel is a MUST
● Security Clearance Level: N/A
● Required Skills and Abilities: Communication and E-mail etiquette
● Preferred Skills: Personal Organization to improve day to day operations.
● Location: Hybrid - Minimum three (3) days On-Site/In Office.
● US Citizenship Required -
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
● 401K with company match
● Comprehensive health and wellness packages
● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
● Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
● Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
● Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
2 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
U.S. Citizenship Required
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.