Own your opportunity to work alongside federal civilian agencies. Make an impact by providing services that help the government ensure the well being of U.S. citizens.
Deliver simple solutions to complex problems as a Software Developer at GDIT. Here, you’ll tailor cutting-edge solutions to the unique requirements of our clients. With a career in application development, you’ll make the end user’s experience your priority and we’ll make your career growth ours.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Software Developer you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on Software Developer joining our team to support EPA's ENERGY STAR program by maintaining and modernizing a publicly used system that tracks building energy efficiency. The system is multi-national, multi-lingual to the US, Canada and possibly other countries.
HOW A SOFTWARE DEVELOPER SENIOR WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
● Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software
● Works in a software development agile team in a fast moving environment with new iterations every 10 days, communicating with Engineers, Customers, Project Managers, Requirements Analysts, Testers, and other team members.
● Works on user functionality enhancements, bug fixes, and modernization efforts that includes front-end and backend development
● Participates in agile team activities such as daily scrum, sprint retrospective, sprint review, and sprint planning.
● Works at an extreme level of collaboration. Must be willing to work in a common virtual team workspace setting during the day.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
● Education: B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, I.S./I.T. or related field
● Required Experience: 3+ years of related experience of hands-on front and backend web development experience
● Required Technical Skills: J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle, Angular, GIT, Maven, REST
● Helpful Technical Skills: JQuery, KnockoutJS, ActiveMQ, Jenkins
● Security Clearance Level: Not applicable
● Location: Remote (team works on EST)
● US Citizenship Required
3 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
None - None
U.S. Citizenship Required
The likely salary range for this position is $88,000 - $132,000, this is not, however, a guarantee of compensation or salary; rather, salary will be set based on experience, geographic location and possibly contractual requirements and could fall outside of this range.
View information about benefits and our total rewards program.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.