Join General Dynamics IT and be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the world’s most complex technical challenges. The Navy’s Personnel Modernization (PersMod) team is seeking a Tableau Developer to support the further development of an Authoritative Data Environment (ADE 2.0). This position may be supported from Arlington, VA or remotely.
We are looking for a person who is passionate about the user experience and transforming operational metrics into data visualizations. You will join a highly collaborative team focused on delivering high value to its customers. You will work in close cooperation with project teams, as well as work independently on smaller efforts with limited direct supervision.
Task and responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to the following:
· Design performance Tableau dashboards applications and storytelling
· Understand how management, operations, and customers utilize the data
· Partner with cross functional teams to identify requirements
· Scope, prioritize, and coordinate activities with product owners
· Deliver Tableau capabilities as a Visual Data Analysis expert
· Work on Agile improvements by sharing experiences and knowledge within the team · Provide quality and consistent service to the customer
To Qualify, You Must Meet These Basic Qualifications
· BS degree; Information Systems related discipline preferred
· 10+ years recent experience development of Tableau or dashboard applications
· Active Secret Clearance
· Tableau Visual Analytics training
· ITIL Foundations or higher certifications
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience with Scrum collaborating with multiple teams and customers
· Good organizational and analytical skills
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.