Job Description: The Social Media/Behavioral Research Analyst is well-versed in Social Sciences, statistical research methods and data analytics to provide support to an internet-based social media program in Tampa, FL. The Analyst will be responsible for providing assessments through qualitative and quantitative analyses for internet-based social media activities; and will analyze the efficacy of online activities in social media and across other key forums, blogs, chatrooms, etc. The work environment is fast-paced, fluid and highly collaborative, but requires candidates with skillsets to complete projects with minimal supervision.
• Provide and lead assessments of internet-based engagements through quantitative analyses that provide insight into program effectiveness
• Produce reports for internal and external audiences, consolidating, refining, and presenting data in consumable ways for various customers
• Develop assessment techniques rooted in social & behavioral research methodology in response to changing requirements
• Interact with team members to clarify assumptions and improve efficacy of the internet-based social media program
• Active DoD Secret Clearance required
• Bachelor's Degree (Master's preferred) in a Social Science discipline, with specific focus on research methodologies and statistical analysis
• Intermediate Data Analytics and extraction skills (Python, Java, R) to include the ability to code in at least one of those programs
• 3+ years of related professional experience
• Intermediate knowledge of database structure and queries
• Ability to work with unstructured data
• Ability to process, clean and verify the integrity of data used for analysis
• Demonstrated experience with Measures of Effectiveness (MOE) and Measures of Performance (MOP)
• Superior communication skills
• Demonstrated experience in SQL
• Knowledge of data visualization tools such as Tableau and PowerBI
About Our Work
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.