GDIT’s Strategy and Performance Group (SPG) is looking for a midlevel Multimedia developer who is proficient in a number of software development tools, and enjoys working multiple tasks, in a distributed environment. The person hired for this position will be working on a team of other highly skilled multimedia developers, programmers, instructional designers, and technical writers. The work can be fast-paced, with the opportunity to work multiple projects for multiple customers concurrently.
CONUS – Remote, but needs to be CONUS (Continental US).
· Prepares graphics and illustrations to elaborate on or complement technical writing
· Develops videos, multimedia interactions, original graphics, and design recommendations.
· Capable of working with multiple development formats to deliver various products in different formats
· Adapts, and follows project schedules and deadlines
· Create multimedia products based on requirements provided by the customer and the project management
· Remains up-to-date on multimedia software tools, presentation styles, and development trends
· Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding
· Works with Instructional Designers to select appropriate medium for message or audience, such as web based training, webinars, Instructor Led Training, or online videos
· Provide 508 alternate products and text
· Must be comfortable working with interactive technologies on the Web to blend text, graphics, multidimensional images, sound, and video
· Proficient in Adobe Cloud software, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier, Animator and Dreamweaver
· Experience in either Camtasia of Captivate
· Ability to create original and unique products
· Willingness to learn new products quickly, and apply best practices
· Comfortable working on a distributed team, while working remotely
· Knowledge of Section 508 requirements, and application to product development
Nice to Have:
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.